Personal Work | Photoshop Exercise | Tornado

16:52




I recently bought a book to help with digital painting; Digital Painting Techniques. I haven't previously used most of the techniques that I've been reading about in the book so I decided to follow one of the tutorials (directly this time) and see how well it turns out.


I'm pleasantly surprised with this and, while it doesn't look as professionally done as in the book (of course), I find that the final result is easy to read and relatively detailed for my first attempt.



This painting is supposed to look kind of dark but, when looking at it using some different monitors, it looks almost completely black aside from the barn. If anyone knows what I could do so everyone can see it as intended, please let me know. Thanks!

You Might Also Like

0 comments