Invisible Cities - Reflective Statement

11:42

I found that, overall, this project went well. I started with an open mind which allowed me to be quite free when it came to creating my thumbnails and taking my selected ones forward to be finalised. Fortunately, I started working on the day we were given the brief which helped a lot with keeping on top of everything as more work like tutorials and movie reviews were given throughout.

I am happy with my final images, especially the Interior Establishing Shot. I struggled a fair amount with the Low-Angle Shot because I thought it looked quite bland and uninteresting but, with some help, I was able to bring some colour and life into the image.

I've definitely taken criticisms and help on-board and will be sure to use it all in future projects, especially the tips I received about colour and lighting.

You Might Also Like

0 comments