What If? Metropolis - Concept | Second Edit

23:21


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think this is already much stronger - though I'd suggest it would be good if the element on the right had a conspicuous and interested texture, as per the orangey buildings in the background. The only other suggestion I'd make now is about lighting - right now nothing is being effected by light - I think, with all the orange and warm earth tones, you might consider using some kind of accent lighting to make things pop - I also think that a direction light source - as if from the setting sun/rising sun/full moon would give you opportunities for rim-lighting and more atmosphere - think about some of the discussions we had around your Invisible Cities paintings in terms of bring them more excitingly to life :)

    ReplyDelete