What If? Metropolis - Final Scene

11:07


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think you need some more expressive lighting in your scene, Mike... a bit of showmanship!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Phil, personally I would remove the lights coming from the houses and street lamps because to me they feel a bit unnecessary, it feels as if they're on during broad daylight, which is a bit strange.

    I am assuming you are using a directional light in this scene, keep that but perhaps give it a bit of a tint so the light isn't just white. I would also suggest using some area lights to give the buildings some nice highlights, this will make them pop and give the scene a bit more depth. You can use light linking to limit what objects your lights hit, by doing this you can eliminate any unnecessary spill.

    ReplyDelete