Fantastic Voyage | Reflective Statement

20:16

Overall, I feel that I could have done better for this project. I've had a rough time physically and mentally over the course of this term and it caused me to go majorly off-track. My time management definitely could have been significantly better, as I felt extremely rushed and stressed towards the end, which could all have been averted had I been on top of everything.

I would have liked for my animation to have been more finished, as I think the animations could have been refined, specifically the cells splitting. However, I am quite pleased with the way the Bifrost simulations turned out as I had never gone anywhere near simulations in Maya and had to learn how to utilise it from the ground up, although this did take up a significant amount of time that could otherwise have been used in improving the other aspects of my animation.

While the voice actor isn't well-received by everyone, I think that he worked well with the overall feeling that I wanted from the animation; relaxed and educational. However I do agree that he speaks too slowly at times.

Generally, the whole term could have gone a lot better, but I'm happy with the way the animation turned out and am proud of myself for successfully using liquid simulations which isn't taught in the first year.

You Might Also Like

0 comments